The last three weeks, I’ve been in Redmond to attend a rotation to upgrade my Microsoft Certified Master status.
Last night I’ve received a mail which started with:
I’m pleased to confirm your status as a Microsoft Certified Master in Lync Server 2010. Congratulations!!
Please go ahead ….
This basically means I’ve passed the highest level of certification for the Microsoft Lync specialization.
Imagine yourself attending a training where every candidate is highly skilled, has 2 PC’s, 4 monitors, 3 phones and 40 virtual machines available… And all are interconnected to simulate real world scenario’s… Pretty impressive, a lot of fun but most of all…. 3 weeks of hard work!
If you would like to attend, please make sure:
- You have made arrangements that you aren’t available for anything else….
- You dream Microsoft Lync;
- You know voice;
- You know voicemail (Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging);
- You understand all relative stuff like SQL, Certificates, Active Directory….
I forgot to mention that I would like to thank everyone that joined the Lync – Rotation 15, but specially two study teammates who helped out bigtime:
I’ve done some additional research…
Globally there are currently:
- 70 MCM’s in Microsoft OCS
- 46 MCM’s in Microsoft Lync
- 17 MCM’s in Microsoft Lync and Microsoft OCS (6 outside of Microsoft, including myself)
For more info, contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/master-lync.aspx.