Today I’ve passed the 70-662 (Configuring Exchange 2010) and already passed the 70-663 (Deploying and designing Exchange 2010) in the Beta period in December. So I’m proud to say that I’m officially MCITP Exchange 2010.
The 662 exam was pretty easy (I even scored 1000 points) if at least know the following topics:
– The prepare Active Directory part (with or without Exchange 2003 in the environment, unattended, which steps)
– Upgrade path with Exchange 2007 SP1 -> CAS/HUB/MBX (all Exchange 2007 in the same site should be Exchange 2007 SP2 and all CAS on the other sites also SP2)
– Prerequisites for Exchange 2010 regarding OS / Roles / Features (Windows 2008 SP2 / R2 and Enterprise if using DAG)
– Role Based Access (Role groups / Management scopes / Mailbox Import Export role)
– Properties of Database (Retention period)
– Exchange 2003 and Exchange 2010 -> If you want to change the Default e-mail address policy; you can’t use the GUI, use Powershell command Set-EmailAddressPolicy
– Personal Archiving / Retention policies -> compacting the OST files
– Set-Mailbox -LitigationHoldEnabled $true
– Calendar Repair Assistant (CRA)
– Resource booking attendant (Automatically accept meeting requests)
– Distribution groups / Rights / Join approval / Groups Managed by list / Group Moderator
– Public folder management -> Outlook for premissions / Public Folder Management Console for size limits
– ActiveSync policies
Enjoy the exam!!